Dr. Lisa Ameer - Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Ameer decided to start Palm Beach Children's Dentistry so that parents and their children could feel comfortable knowing they're receiving the best care for their smiles. She firmly believes that every child can have a healthy mouth with the proper guidance, care, and understanding. Dr. Ameer looks forward to being a part of your children's lives in their growth and development and caring for our community's children with love and patience.
- She pursued her college education in South Florida and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Miami.
- Attended Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine where she received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine and graduated with honors in the elite top ten percent. During her dental education, Dr. Ameer realized her admiration for pediatric dentistry and a strong compassion for treating children.
- Obtained her pediatric specialty training at the University of Florida in Gainesville and Shands Hospital and became board certified. This residency afforded Dr. Ameer a well-established knowledge base in all aspects of pediatric dentistry, including all facets of sedation, medically compromised cases, and hospital training at the affiliated Shands Children's Hospital.
- Dr. Ameer is one of a select group of pediatric dentists In Palm Beach County who has been certified by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry through a series of rigorous certification exams.
- She has now become a Diplomat of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
Married to Dr. Robert Marx, a general dentist practicing In the West Palm Beach area, both Dr. Ameer and her husband embrace family and decided to be closer to them and make Palm Beach County their home. They have 2 boys whom they adore and regard as true blessings in their lives. With her family and their adorable black Labrador Jessie, they enjoy fishing, college football, and being a part of their community.